Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_4_] Jay Hanig[_4_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

On 9/29/2010 10:59 AM, amdx wrote:
I'm careful about what I buy there but I sometimes will post a review.
Not so much to whine about how crappy it was but to share with others
how I adapted it to make it better. It saves them some aggravation
and
I get some good ideas from other's reviews.

Here's one I wrote:
http://www.harborfreight.com/heavy-d...37510.html?p=2

Hey I like that, I have a hand truck, I think I'll weld up a little
adapter to
clamp on my hand truck to move my trailer!

I use it all the time to move my 5' X 10' utility trailer and my 17'
boat trailer. It's been extremely useful for me.

And like that other reviewer noted, I have seepage from the tires. You
just have to remember to give the tires a squeeze every now and then and
pump them back up if they've gotten soft. But, hey... I have the same
situation with my hand truck (dolly) that I use for moving furniture and
boxes. Not a big deal.

Jay