Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Scrap Tungsten Prices?

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:59:47 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Try Altavista instead of googoo, much better.

Thanks! I didn't realize Altavista still existed. It was the only
decent search engine many years ago. They used to handle straight
Boolean searches, and had a really neat operator "near", which
prevented hits based on one of the key words being "just anywhere" in
the page.

Unfortunately, their search returned numerous hits that did not
include every word that I specified; in fact, there were more false
hits returned than good ones. On the positive side (more or less) it
did outperform google hands down. I know better than to try the bing
cherry search, though.

Joe