Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Uffe Bærentsen Uffe Bærentsen is offline

Default Craigslist - South Bend Lathe 9 - $895 (Belleview)

"cncmillgil" skrev i en meddelelse
On Aug 28, 9:05 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
http://ocala.craigslist.org/tls/1922861701.html

enough left over to pay them.

South Bend lathe! I think I read that book in HS. "How to run a
lathe".......... come to think of it they had S.Bends in HS machine
shop.
Nice American made machines at one time, although I'm partial to
good'ol Logans with quick change gear box's & a taper attachment.
later on Sheldons-

South Bend 9" or Logan 9", what is the difference given that they have the
same features?
And Sheldon looks just like another South Bend clone.

But that's just my opinion :-)

Oh by the way I
--
Uffe Bærentsen do have a SB 9" in my shop :-)