Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_2_] Jim K[_2_] is offline

Default Tiles falling off wall, adhesive not setting

On 9 Aug, 09:56, David Robinson
wrote:
On 7 Aug, 21:14, Jim K wrote:

On 7 Aug, 20:16, David Robinson
wrote:

Left me wondering if this is why these Focus tiles are so cheap
though.

how cheap's cheap?

They cost me just under £7 per square metre. I think the wall and
floor ones were about the same price. Unlike a lot of the cheap ones
I've seen, the printing doesn't look really nasty close-up.

Focus website shows them £10 now, and out of stock...http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/dispatcher?search=memphis

Doesn't surprise me - our local Focus often sells things that were
discontinued 6 months ago at every other store!

Cheers,
David.

do they seem "dusty" on the rear (adhesive) side ? just wondering if
your adhesive is sticking to the dust rather than the tile??

Cheers
Jim K