Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Subzero vs. GE Monogram Freezers and refrigerators

My whirlpool clothes washing machine was here when I moved in. In
1994. They left it cause it was broken (they took the dryer). I oiled
the motor, and it ran for 6 or 7 years. And then I had to oil the
timer. Couple years later, oil the solenoids that control the progress
from wash to spin to whatever. Still works. I dry clothes indoors on a
clothes line.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

I've had plain ole Whirlpools that
never hiccupped in 20 years of service. The "premium" brands don't
put ice makers in the doors because it's considered "low class".