Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default squirrel trap plans

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:41:09 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

havahart trap move them far away.

So are you the ******* that keeps dropping them off at my house?
Eliminate the middle man- kill them yourself.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

Until they do--- But feel free to do whatever you want with
'your' squirrels.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

Nor do I. Perhaps our definitions of necessary differ?

I kill mosquitoes, mice, rats, hornets and yellow jackets & a bunch of
other vermin. [not to mention stuff I eat and wear] I 're-locate'
bees, snakes, spiders & critters that are just in the wrong place.

Jim