Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Tile spacers

John Rumm wrote:
On 05/06/2010 11:49, Tim Watts wrote:
sure they are pushed well in. Or (what I do more) is to stick just one
leg in between each tile. I pull then out afterwards.

Yup its what I do as well.

Sometimes, you don't want spacers - if you are trying to correct a
slight error, you may need the tiles fractionally closer. Using a high

I find with some spacers, the leg is marginally thinner than it is wide.
So rotating it 90 degrees in the gap make it a little smaller. Two used
together are a tad more than one width etc. Hence careful selection of
combinations can tweak the gap in or out as required.

1mm thick plastic plant labels make good tweakers