Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Sealing edge of particle board

On 2010-05-30, wrote:

particle board. Just cut a saw kerf doun the middle and knock the
plastic molding in.

Excuse my cluelessness, but how do you saw such a slot (kerf)?

nb

Carefully. Run the edge down across the table saw. Or, run edge in on a
router table with a slot cutting bit mounted. Or, stretch a biscuit jointer
to it's limits by running it along the edge. Or, run a hand held router
along the edge (router base flat on face of board.

I'd use either of the router options. As would sellers of T-Molding.