Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Generator exhaust through a wall?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Bill
saying something like:

Another question, does anyone have experience of high temperature
paints? I believe that there is paint that will withstand high
temperatures and is used to paint exhausts.

Any decent car accessory shop has spraycans of Sperex exhaust paint or
similar. Trick is, to paint and bake, but if your oven isn't big enough,
or your missus is hostile to the idea, you can cure the paint in-situ by
gently running the engine - instructions are on the can.