Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default Cowboy Builders (TV - Channel 5)

On 26 May, 17:55, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
saying something like:

Some good bits in the programme - but annoying when Melinda goes and begs
materials and services and get things free. If I was to try it......!

I think it is an abuse of the 'power' of TV. I wish a retailer would tell
them that their prices are as low as possible and if they were to give
anything away then other customers would have to subsidise it or they
would go out of business.

Cheaper than advertising, possibly?

I've noticed that many of the freeby donors don't get much of a mention,
if any at all.

the shameless lure of "gettin on the telly" maybe?

JimK