Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobertL RobertL is offline

Default copying wooden mouldings

On May 13, 2:10*pm, " wrote:
On 13 May, 12:21, andyv wrote:

I know a lot of this has been discussed before but I can't quite sort
out what I need. I have an old Victorian property which has been badly
messed about with lots of non original skirting boards, architraves
and window surrounds. There are however plenty of original bits I can
copy.

We had spindels and some handrails copied by a local joinery and the
result was first rate. I agree with others that these people have
expensive machiens and a lot of experience so it's good to let them do
it.

For skirting and architrave take a look on eBay. We found various
original bits of wood being sold there.

Robert