Posted to uk.d-i-y
jamma-plusser jamma-plusser is offline

Default Best 'instant on' CFL bulbs?

On Mon, 3 May 2010 20:16:22 +0000 (UTC),
(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

IMV Feit lamps from Costco (& others) are the3 best of a bad bunch

Agreed. They are the only CFLs I've seen which actually have the
correct filament equivalency printed on them (with 23W = 100W).
They also seem to last very well, including in enclosed (hot)
fittings. The 23W CFL lamps are bigger than 100W lamps, but are
probably the shortest 23W CFL you'll find, and fit in more
existing fittings than any other make I've found.

Hmmm, don't seem to have a Costco near me - who else sells these
'Feit' bulbs?