Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Animal repellent- squirrel and cat

On Apr 26, 1:50*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"ransley" wrote

I use rocks

reply: *I'm too slow. *By the time I get out there, they're up in the tree
laughing at me and dropping "stuff".

So, then we escalate and bring out the artillery. *We have a huge problem
here with the huge rock squirrels. *They will strip a complete apricot tree
in a couple of hours, only taking the seeds, and leaving the meat on the
ground. *Almonds the same. *AND, they are smart, waiting until just the peak
of ripeness.

Am making some 55 gal. water traps with a trap door which should be fairly
effective. *They are very spooky, and zip off at first glance of a human.