Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
JimT[_3_] JimT[_3_] is offline

Default Tips for transporting a washer and dryer on their side

"muzician21" wrote in message
Going to transport a top load washer and front load dryer on their
sides in my station wagon. I believe new ones have a transport bolt
that holds things in place during handling, if I transport these on
their side, I assume the bolt is going to be long gone.

Any tips for transporting them like that?

I'd check with the owners manual. I know on my Duet if you don't tighten the
drum down first you can really f%$k it up. The transporting info is in the
manual.