Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kipper at sea Kipper at sea is offline

Default waterproofing to prevent small leaks in corrugated roof sheets

On Jan 23, 10:34*am, The Night Tripper wrote:
Hi All
* * * * we have a garage of the common concrete slabs + corrugated 'concretised'
roof sheets construction. A year or so after the garage was installed, a few
of the roof sheets developed small cracks, resulting in rain dripping in. I
got these replaced under warranty.

In the middle of a downpour yesterday evening I spotted another leak. The
garage is probably (just) still under warranty, but I'm wondering about
alternatives to replacing the sheets. There only appear to be very tiny
cracks in the sheets and I wondered whether there was any waterproofing
compound I could apply to impregnate the particular areas, bind the sheet
material together an stop the leaks.

Any suggestions?

* * Thanks
* * J^n

If you decide to work on the sheets, dont trust them for support.
Always work off a wide board or plank.