Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can a mouse trap be tripped and no mouse?

Funny mouse story from years ago.

The company I worked at WG Johnston was closing The remaining
workers were moved to a small area in the building. I was in field
service still working, came in and checked the box of donuts in the
adjacent kitchen like area.

Kinda peeked in box to find a mouse looking back at me

So I walked in office and said lennys here. Leonard lewis bought the
company to shut it down and was universally despised.

Fear gripped them every time he visited more were let go

I said no not lenny lewis

Lenny the mouse in the donut box

The mouse was long gone. the donuts tossed.

After this the donuts lived on a small table in the middle of the
office where everyone could watch them!!!

Johnstons was a great job, worked there 9 years and went in business
for myself as it closed........