Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Ladder Stabilizer For Extension Ladder Question

On Dec 20, 11:33*am,
(kdugan628) wrote:
kdugan628 had written this in response tohttp://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Ladder-Stabilizer-For-...
*:
Wow, I know that this is an old discussion, but I found it today while
searching for safety equipment, and figured I'd share what we use at our
company. We're currently using stablebase stabilizers, and we've been very
happy with them. Like the ladder-max, I don't think they sell them in
stores, but we were able to order through the stablebase website or by
calling the company. Their website iswww.stablebaseusa.com

Why is it that such Johnny-come-lately recommendation posts are always
made by people that have no posting history at all? Hmmmm...