Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas meter box keys

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Joseph Craine used his keyboard to write :
Being a scatter brain lately I've lost the key that opens the gas
box to get at the meter. It has a triangular shape and the key is
plastic. Any ideas how I can find one of these keys so I can get to the
meter

...its a pre payment gas meter which is low .. and its top up time
:-s I did call the gas company I'm with and they said they dont sell any
such keys.

Most hardware shops will sell these, they come as a 'spider' of four
types of key one of which fits a meter cupboard. I have also seen them
in pound shops.

How much were they :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman