Posted to alt.home.repair
Zootal[_6_] Zootal[_6_] is offline

Default Old Sears, Roebuck & Co. table saw

I have pretty much that saw, with all the parts, in working order. I
inherited it from my father who was a cabinet maker, .Ii use it just
enough to keep the rust dowm on the table top, not enough to be any
sort of expert.
I found these pictures on the web, mine has the rolling sheet metal
base, but otherwise similar. The fence slides on mine, & clamps like
the one in the photos.
http://www.owwm.com/photoindex/detail.aspx?id=9728

Were those once popular saws? I have the *exact* same saw in my garage, but
without a stand. It sits on a workbench. All of the parts are there, and it
works just fine. And it will cut just about anything.