Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default How to clean outside of white aluminum gutters

on 11/17/2009 9:17 AM (ET) Jim Elbrecht wrote the following:
" wrote:

-snip-

Might also be mildew, which Jomax will remove easily.

If mildew, bleach would have removed it right away.

Not my mildew. I soak some white outside chairs in a strong
solution of Clorox every couple of years. just wiping it on full
strength does nothing.

Never tried Jomax- but it is now on my shopping list.

Jim

The stuff I used to use was ZEP Patio Furniture Cleaner ( found at HD).
Unfortunately, ZEP doesn't make it anymore, but I found a another brand,
Spray Nine Patio Furniture Cleaner, which seems to work as well.
http://tinyurl.com/ya4m8q5

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY