Swingman

Default Delta Unisaw vs Delta Unisaw X5

FWIW, a few months back, the guy that I buy all my tools from locally, a
large Delta dealer here in Houston, swears that there is NO difference in
the X5 UniSaw, other than the warranty/price. We were specifically
discussing the UniSaw and Delta's 6" and 8" jointers at the time.

I believe him on this issue .. I've done too much business with them for him
not be straight with me. However, considering Delta's recent history, I
would expect that could change without warning.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Joe Nation" wrote in message
Having spent the last half hour with google looking up the difference
between the new Delta X5 Unisaw and the older Delta Unisaw line. I am

still
confused. What is the difference in the these two saws? Or is the only
difference in them the 5 year warrenty and the higher price for X5 line.

Is
a tool base for the Delta X5 Unisaw with a 50" besseymer fence include as

purchase incentive? Any help would be appreciated since I have been
considering the purchase of one of these saws for Christmas.

--
Joe Nation Assistant Superintendent - Retired
Ballinger, Texas 76821