Tom Watson

Default Williams and Hussey Molder Planer

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:10:42 -0700, "George M. Kazaka"
wrote:

Tom I have contiplated that machine for years
But have never got around to buyinmg one,
No I'm not interested, just curious as to why you are selling it.

I've been moving from architectural woodworking towards furniture
making and, while the WH is a fantastic machine, I can't afford to
keep it around as sculpture.

I figured I'd put this equipment up on the NG first, before listing it
with my suppliers. Once this stuff gets on their list is won't last a
week.

Regards, Tom
Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker
Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania