Joe Nation

Default Delta Unisaw vs Delta Unisaw X5

Having spent the last half hour with google looking up the difference
between the new Delta X5 Unisaw and the older Delta Unisaw line. I am still
confused. What is the difference in the these two saws? Or is the only
difference in them the 5 year warrenty and the higher price for X5 line. Is
a tool base for the Delta X5 Unisaw with a 50" besseymer fence include as a
purchase incentive? Any help would be appreciated since I have been
considering the purchase of one of these saws for Christmas.

--
Joe Nation Assistant Superintendent - Retired
Ballinger, Texas 76821