Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
foajr[_2_] foajr[_2_] is offline

Default casters for radial arm saw - 1 attachment

(racing John) wrote in news:6534-4ABA5ECC-144
@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net:

father in law has a craftsman radial arm saw he wants to give me, and
was wondering if the make a caster kit to put on them so i can roll it
around...thank you

I have several heavy tools mounted on this universal base from Woodcraft.
I'm pleased with the results, the welds are strong, it uses 3/4" plywood as
a base to mount all four casters in the kit. I have a beast of a cabinet
saw (General) setting on this base and it moves around effortlessly. The
kit lists for $74.99 when not on sale. I just need to bolt some of the
"lighter" tools through the base so they won't jump off when rolling over
expansion joints in the cememt driveway.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/200...l-Mobile-Base-
Hardware.aspx

/r
foajr

Attached Thumbnails
casters for radial arm saw-universal-mobile-base-woodcraft-jpg