Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Pool replastering DIY how-to guides?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:46:29 -0700, "scorpionleather"
wrote:

My challenge now is to find a source of pool plaster.

I tried Diamond Brite. They are keeping their product restricted to the
trade inner circle.

The stuff that Richard used isn't being manufactured anymore. I sent an
email to Quikrete. They kindly responded, "The Quik Wall Surface Bonding
Cement is a qualified substitution for the Pool Finish."

However Richard says that Quik Wall may give a hairy surface since it has
glass fibers in it. Would that make much difference?

Is there another source for pool plaster that doesn't restrict their product
like plutonium or the secret formula to Coca Cola?

Can't your "friend who professionally builds pools " give a clue??!