Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default smoking light bulbs

Eric wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
grodenhiATgmailDOTcom wrote:

My assumption is my wife must have sprayed something near them and
whatever it is coated the bulbs and is burning off.... Sound
reasonable? She can't recall though.

When a woman says she can't recall, she must be ill. Women never
forget.

You've got a major error in your logic. Women never forget mistakes
*men* make. Mistakes they make themselves, they either don't notice
in the first place, forget quickly, or rationalize that they're not
mistakes.

I stand corrected.

Which is to be expected inasmuch as women try diligently to keep us from
making mistakes in the first place ("Why don't you stop and ask directions?"
or "You're not going out wearing THAT, are you?")