Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Double glazing - internal "snap-in" removal

Hi,

Anyone know where to get a trim/bead removing tool for internally glazed
windows (uPVC snap in type).

Having had a very good search on the internet, I can't find such a thing.

I would guess it's going to be something like a bit of metal with a fairly
thin flat L shaped hook on the end of a rod.

Or is there a "proper" name of such a tool?

Ta

Tim

PS

Not totally happy with the fitting today - I'm going to pop the DG units out
and repack them, before I foam in the window...

But, nevertheless, having a trim removal tool handy would be a generally
usefull addition to the toolbox....