Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Drawer stops

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote

I have thought about drilling a hole in the drawer bottom at the very
back and dropping in a small bolt that will act as a stop and can
easily be lifted out when needed but I have never actually done it. If
I made kids furniture I might do it.

Funny you should mention that. I used to own a massive oak desk and that is
exactly what they did for both the drawers and the slideout writing
surfaces.

But the bolt the used was a fancy one. All smooth, no threads and a round,
flat top. I think it wa bronze?? It looked similar to what is used on a T
bolt. No idea where to find them. But something stock can be found, I am
sure. It worked well.