Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Expanding foam glue?

In article ,
Stephen Howard wrote:
I've been using this stuff for years to stick bits of exterior trim
back on cars, but it has virtually no shelf life at all once you've
used a can once.
Does anyone know if this stuff can be bought in another form, say as a
two-part pack or something - or have any recommendation for an equally
tenacious and strong adhesive for quick and dirty work?

Evostick Serious glue is pretty good for many trim bits on cars that other
glues don't work on. Especially plastic to plastic.
But it's not quick acting - needs supporting for about an hour and 24 to
cure properly.

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.