Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Expanding foam glue?

"Stephen Howard" wrote in message

I've been using this stuff for years to stick bits of exterior trim
back on cars, but it has virtually no shelf life at all once you've
used a can once.
Does anyone know if this stuff can be bought in another form, say as

two-part pack or something - or have any recommendation for an

equally
tenacious and strong adhesive for quick and dirty work?

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net

Steve,

I bought one of the Screwfix applicator guns and a pack of a dozen
cans. The can on at the moment was used four months ago until
yesterday when I was clearing a shelf and had to move it. I gave it a
squirt into a plastic bag to see if it was still ok and there was no
problem whatsoever.

AWEM