Posted to uk.d-i-y
RubberBiker RubberBiker is offline

Default DIY cordless drill battery repair - cheap source for sub-C cellsrequested.

I agree, having looked at this recently for my pro bosch tools, the
best deal on replacemnet batteries/cells is just to buy a good quality
cordless tool with what you want in the bundle. Recelling or buying
cells just wasn't economic. The market place is set up to work in a
certain way, and that is that cordless drill bundles work out cheaper
than just buying a couple of batteries, or even the cost of the cells
inside them. You can go against these trends, but you'll end up paying
more for less.

If cell longevity and fast recharge is sufficiently important to you -
then a buy a professional model tool with 15 minute charger, that is
designed and built to have the cells cycled frequently. Lots of very
competitive offers out there, and if you can afford it, as the