Posted to alt.home.repair
fftt fftt is offline

Default Leaking Insinkerator Badger 5 Plus 5

On Feb 25, 5:58*am, wrote:
I found the receipt and manual. *I purchased this thing in 2001 and
the warranty was 2 years. *I'll pull the unit and see what's going
on. *I will most likely attempt a JBWeld patch if I find the chamber
has corroded. *Looking from the drain side it actually does not look
too bad, but visibility is limited.

Sounds like the unit is toast.....2009 for a 2001 purchase, you did
well.

My suggestion is find a higher end ISE on craigslist....or another
Badger for cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Badger-5-Garbage...QQcmdZViewItem

probably not worth it when you can get a new one for $75 + shipping
online

cheers
Bob