Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Warped French Door

When a door warps, it is usually caused by moisture problems in
the door. This can often be caused by not sealing the bottom or
top of the door or deterioration of the finish especially on the
drier side. As to straightening one out, you might take it out on
a hot sunny day and placing the concave side on the ground. This
will tend to drive moisture into the short fibers and dry the long
fibers. It is a hit and miss approach, but may be worth a try.
If you do replace the door, make every effort to equalize the
moisture content on each side of the door and make sure the door
edges are well sealed.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Ultraglide" wrote in message
I have a single French door between my kitchen and dining room.
Over the years, it has become warped. (It will still close) Is
there any way to straighten it out, or should I install a new
one.