Posted to alt.home.repair
RonABC RonABC is offline

Default Tile choices over linoleum and/or plywood.

Can you explain what you mean a little more?

I assume that you are referring to the regular peel-and-stick tile that HD
sells, correct?

By "primer", do you mean some type of primer to be painted onto the linoleum
first before putting down the peel-and-stick tiles? If so, any particular
type of primer? I know Zinsser makes a shellac-based primer called B-I-N
that can be used on slick surfaced such as laminate cabinets

Peel-and-stick tiles have 2-part glue? I didn't know that.

"ransley" wrote in message

I got a fairly decent peel and stick at HD, but it needed a primer and
roller is mandatory. It has a 2 part glue that a heavy roller opens
the seal so it bonds well. You have options.