Posted to alt.home.repair
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default Cutting / measuring odd angles for miter cuts

On Jan 7, 11:17*am, Vic wrote:
Hoping someone can give me a tip about how to get good cuts for
quarter round molding where the angle is greater than 90 degrees. With
a normal corner I have no problem cutting the 45 degree angles but I
have a wall that has a bend/corner which is more like 135 degrees
(just guessing). What is the best technique to get a good miter cut
for quarter round in that corner. I have never used a coping saw so
I'm hoping there is a simpler way to measure the angle and make the
cuts with a miter saw.

Thanks for any advice!

Vic

Lots of hints & tips he