Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Segmented lighthouse 1 of 2

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
After waiting a month or two, my ISP finally has news feeds again. Hot
dog! I finished this lighthouse in mid-November. The primary woods
used are maple & purpleheart, with a gnarly looking cherry base, and a
bit of brass in the fence.

I used a 15 watt candelabra bulb which runs pretty cool, but gives off
reasonable light for reading in bed or perhaps a "romantic interlude".
It's around 30" tall, finished w/Formby's Tung Oil Finish.

My eyes aren't what they used to be.

But I am reasonably certain that the picture displayed here is neither a
lighthouse nor a lamp.