Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default gluing mirror to plastic (car door mirror)

Having gone through a similar pattern, I agree with Newshound - buy a
complete new unit. One little linkage in my electric mirror was
damaged along with the glass breakage - after trying several
approaches to repair (and having not listened to good advice "replace
the whole unit") - I eventually replaced the whole thing.

Door mirrors getting damaged is a common occurence, and there's a well
established market of pattern parts if an original part from your
local dealer is too expensive.