Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Furnace Blower Won't Shut Off

wrote:
All of a sudden my furnace blower runs constantly even though it is
set on "auto" at the thermostat. The heat cycles on and off properly
(fortunately because it is 19 degrees outside). The furnace is about
10 years old and is gas. I seem to recall there is a wiring option on
the motor for it to run constantly but no one has messed with that
since it was installed. I would appreciate any ideas on what the
problem might be.

sounds like a stuck relay on the control board, try powering it down,
tapping on all the relays, and powering back up.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel