Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Low voltage wire/cable suspended lighting

wrote in message
For cheaper prices, try here http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk

Have you had dealings with Mr Resistor and can you recommend them?

I was looking at their DimSlim dimmable fluorescent range the other
day - expensive, but exactly meets my needs.

They supply all the lighting materials, and advice, for all those types of
jobs we do. Yes. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Their prices are actually very reasonable, because the quality of their
stock is not rubbish, and they will advise on things you are not sure about.