Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Shoppa Tim Shoppa is offline

Default Using a "bigfoot" (large dia wheel) dolly/handtruck

On Nov 6, 9:04*am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
We have four of these. My biggest issue is the tires go flat often.

I've got one, and while it's a pain when the tires are flat, it's
trivial to pump them back up. It is embarrasing to show up with one
flat tire!

And the inflated tires make a world of difference in moving over mud.
I first truly appreciated this during a rainy spring in British
Columbia :-).

I got mine like ten years ago and it is still going strong.

Second issue is they get lost constantly.

Isn't that like the Yogi Berra-ism "nobody goes there anymore, it's
too crowded"? If it's getting lost constantly, that means it's the one
that everybody uses!

Tim.