Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Keeping things from freezing

Richard Evans wrote:
I live in North Carolina where winters are mild. Rarely are there long
stretches of below freezing temperatures. My shop is in an unheated
garage, a hundred feet from the house. It fell into disuse a number of
years ago, and when I revived it last Spring I threw out all the latex
paint, Elmer's glue, etc. on the assumption that, at some time, it had
been frozen. I've been restocking, and now that Fall is here I'm
thinking of ways to keep the new stuff from freezing.

Drop by http://www.builditsolar.com and take a look at DIY solar panels
- and visit http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html to see the /easy/ way
to keep your shop (and you) warm and cozy all winter long. :-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar