Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Where to buy rabbit ears?

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:16:21 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

[snip]

I flipped it to DTV. A bunch of stations come in crystal clear from
Raleigh NC to Florence SC. I like this DTV stuff. I rarely watch TV so
paying for cable is not practical. Brings back memories of free 2-13 in
the NYC tristate area. There was no cable.

I had a similar experience here, using a small indoor antenna (3 UHF
channels receivable): With analog, only one was really watchable. With
digital, all 3 (and their subchannels) came in almost perfectly
(although there were a few SHORT interruptions during the storm).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."