Posted to alt.home.repair
boden boden is offline

Default Replacing SubZero 690/S Light Switch

Dan Lanciani wrote:
In article , bruce1293@comcastdotnet (Bruce) writes:
| I have the replacement light switch for frig side of a SubZero 690/S
| refrigerator/freezer.
| What is the easiest way to replace the switch?
| Can it be popped/pried out from the door side or do I need to remove the top
| grill and the cover over the switch and push it down and out?

When I did it I removed the grill. It's a good opportunity to clean
the condenser (but I'm sure you do that regularly anyway .

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

I've found that removing the grill and cleaning the condenser twice each
year is needed. I wish SubZero had a better design for the attachment
of the grill though.