Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default British Gas UP2 heating controller - manual?

In message , Phil B
writes
I have just had a call for help from 300 miles away "how do I put my heating
on?".
British Gas have recently fitted a UP2 controller - does anyone know what it
actually is under the BG badge and/or where I might find a manual online?
Phil

Well if its the same as the LP722 which replaces it, the left and right
buttons step CH and DHW resp in an off/once/twice/continuous cycle and
indicated on the liquid crystal display

All other controls are hidden behind the pull down flap below the
display

Its all fairly self explanatory

722 manual here

http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.co...-1A04-48E8-8B2
8-54E2A7F60534/0/LPrangenewInstructions.pdf
--
geoff