Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Painting exterior stucco spray or roll?

In article ,
"Tube Audio" wrote:

I have a single story ranch style home that was built in the mid 1950's.

The exterior is stucco and I am getting proposals on getting it painted.
One of the beter painters in the area tells me that he sprays with a good
tip and another person is right behind him to backroll. He says he can roll
but it will take alot longer. He says that the spray / backroll yields good
results.

Another painter tells me that he only rolls and that it is better.

Is there much of a difference?

What, you're wandering in here with another "paint the stucco' query
after what we just went through? You're a brave man, or maybe foolish.