Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Straightening S2S boards on the Table Saw

"Ed Bailen" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:43:03 -0500, "Leon"

Leon, I was working from the comment that the OP wanted to
"straighten" the wood. I have no issues with using the TS to joint a
rough or uneven edge on a plank, indeed, that is my preference. If
the wood is curved, however, I will usually pass on it or try to
salvage a shorter piece.

Well Ed, I am the OP and I would sure like to find out where you get S2S
lumber that is straight, does not come in random widths, and is not narrower
on one end.

Perhaps you are buying S3S or S2S ripped straight on 1 edge.