Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default how to recharge a whirlpool refrigerator: gd5nhgxkq01

"inetquestion" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to recharge whirlpool gd5nhgxkq01 refrigerator?
or have a service manual?

What type freon do these units take...r134a, r12, r22, etc?

Don't waste your time or money. I did a couple of times. When they start
having this problem, they are just a money pit, and it's cheaper to get a
new one. Or used ones can be had very reasonable.

Just my experience, yours may vary. If you DO decide to try to save this
appliance, please keep us posted on how it works out in the long run.

Steve