Posted to alt.home.repair
kman22 kman22 is offline

Default Ceiling Fan wall remote with 3 way switch?

kman22 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ch-253559-.htm
:
did you ever find an answer to this? I just installed this same fan but
the swtich I am installing it to is a double switch wall mount and the
wall swtich that comes with it is just a single. Where can I find a
solution to mount this HB switch into a double switch wall mount?

TH wrote:

I just installed a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and wanted to install an in
wall remote. Problem is that HD doesn't sell any 3 way versions of
this. Does anybody know of a manufacturer that sells an in Wall remote
3 way switch that would work with the Hampton Bay ceiling Fan?