Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default Petrol strimmer / brush cutter recommendations

"John Rumm" wrote in message
news

I need a petrol strimmer. Basic requirements a

Long - must reach the ground when I am standing up - something most tools
of this sort seem to fail to do!

Usage will be relatively light - an hour a week perhaps trimming edges,
round and under trees etc.

It would be handy if it could take a hedge trimmer attachment - I have one
tall evergreen hedge about 60' long that could use the occasional taming.
The extra reach would be handy - I don't have a hedge trimmer at all at
the moment.

Any recommendations?

Not a recommendation but Screwfix do have one on special offer.
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/61459/Landscaping/Landscaping-Power-Tools/Brushcutters-Trimmers/Ryobi-Petrol-Brushcutter-30cc-1-04Hp
just in case you have not seen it.

Adam