Posted to alt.home.repair
Ben Ben is offline

Default How do you clean your wet/dry vacuum cleaner filter?

On May 16, 6:53*pm, "Rick Brandt" wrote:
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Agree with the question. The paper filters for my Rigid shop vac cost
about $15. Too rich for my blood to just toss them away the first time
they get dirty. (Or the second, third, fourth, etc. for that matter.)

I own two. *When the one in use is dirty I replace with the other one and
then use a hose with a spray nozel to clean the dirty one. *It then goes on
a shelf in the shop and will bedryand ready to use by the time the fresh
one has gotten dirty.